Organized by Québec International and the Québec VITAE cluster, the Québec City Healthcare Industry Forum has always given centre stage to innovation. Innovation is defined in many ways, and it would be difficult to find one to make unanimity. However, everyone seems to agree on one thing: innovating means creating value.
With 12 years of experience, the Québec City Healthcare Industry Forum gained recognition as the biggest business development meeting space, where Quebec healthcare companies and the health network can share their knowledge.
SHAPING A SERVICE MODEL THAT REFLECTS OUR VALUE
For the 13th edition, which will be held on December 3 and 4, 2019, at the Voltigeurs de Québec Armoury, the Québec City Healthcare Industry Forum proposes to explore the potential benefits of a distinctive positioning for the Quebec healthcare delivery model based on the creation of value.
Patients are not only at the centre of our healthcare system; they are also among the main concerns of health science industry stakeholders. For that reason, all stakeholders understand the importance of moving from a cost-oriented system—which makes quality control difficult—to a value-oriented system.
To discuss this topic, local and international speakers from the public and private sectors will share their expertise in three blocks:
– A plenary session on the main issues with all the attendees in the morning
– Parallel thematic workshops to develop specific topics in the afternoon
– A networking cocktail at the end of the day
FIVE MAIN GOALS
– Building bridges and creating a real dialogue between the industry creating the technologies and the healthcare network using them;
– Highlighting innovation’s role in the creation of value within the healthcare network;
– Developing a common language: ideal care trajectories;
– Illustrating Quebec’s dynamism in the field of life sciences, especially in Québec City, as well as its capacity to transform innovation into value-added solutions;
– Celebrating innovations and major initiatives initiated by the industry and the healthcare network.