With the health crisis and its impact on the global economy, it is more important than ever to be able to work together and capitalize on the expertise available to innovate and develop new solutions to ensure a sustainable recovery of the economy. Beyond local collaborations, the Araucaria Foundation, from Paraná in Brazil, and QuebecInnove, a Quebec organization, have decided to bring together key players in innovation from their respective regions during a unique webinar.
This webinar, developed with the support of the Quebec Office in São Paulo, the Ministère de l’Économie et de l’Innovation du Québec, and the General Superintendence of Science, Technology and Higher Education of Paraná, will address the following three themes:
- Innovation ecosystem – November 16
- How the creation of an innovation ecosystem strengthens the innovation capacities of companies.
- Health ecosystem facing COVID-19 – November 17
- With the pandemic, many organizations have developed solutions that need to be tested and validated … How has the health ecosystem coped with this wave of technologies / solutions?
- Economic recovery… what is the place of innovation? – November 18
- Even if the crisis persists, all countries are working to plan for economic recovery. Innovation is identified as being able to provide solutions.
This event is an opportunity to get to know organizations, from Quebec and Brazil, committed to innovation and to build relationships for the creation of potential collaborations between public research and industry.