The annual signature regulatory conference of Medtech Canada and the Canadian medtech industry will take place virtually on June 2 and 9, 2021. Sessions are also being planned for October 2021.
Canada’s Virtual Regulatory Medtech Conference 2021 presented by Medtech Canada is the “Go To” regulatory conference for the medical technology industry. Attendees will hear from and be able to engage with Health Canada and other stakeholders in a dialoguing and networking environment.
Who should attend Canada’s Regulatory Medtech Conference?
- Regulatory Affairs Directors, Managers, Associates
- Quality Affairs Directors, Managers, Associates
- Government Regulators
- MDEL License Holders
- Clinical Directors, Managers, Associates
- Post-Market/Vigilance Personnel
What can I expect from Canada’s Regulatory Medtech Conference?
- Networking opportunities with Health Canada, stakeholders, sponsors, exhibitors & colleagues
- Flexibility: All sessions are being recorded and will be available to watch after the live event at a time that works best for you!
- On-Demand Sessions: On top of our live sessions on June 2 & 9 and again in October, we are pre-recording additional sessions that will be available as soon as the virtual conference platform is launched.
What does it cost to attend the virtual conference?
- Member Full Pass (June & Oct) – $599
- Non-Member Full Pass (June & Oct) – $799
- Government/Healthcare* Full Pass (June & Oct) – $95
- Member – Single Pass (June sessions only) – $315
- Non-Member – Single Pass (June sessions only) – $499
- Government/Healthcare* – Single Pass (June sessions only) – $50
* Promo Code required for the Government/Healthcare Rate – reach out to Gurman, email@example.com