Medtech Canada’s not to be missed regulatory conference for the medical technology industry. Attendees will hear from and engage with Health Canada and other stakeholders as well as have opportunities for networking.
Virtual Event Dates:
- Monday, November 30, 2020
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020
- Monday, December 7, 2020
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020
Below are just some of the features of Medtech Canada’s 1st Virtual Conference:
Multiple Networking Opportunities with Health Canada
- Book virtual meetings
- Chat with Health Canada live
- Ask questions in advance & live
Connect with Colleagues: The most memorable moments from Canada’s Regulatory Medtech Conference in past years has been spending time with each other, connecting with people we haven’t seen in a while. Although meeting virtually will never replace an in-person connection, there will be many ways to link up during the Regulatory Medtech Conference 2020 – Goes Virtual!
Flexibility: It can be difficult to set aside hours for a virtual event, that’s why Medtech Canada is offering all conference sessions On-Demand. There will be many opportunities to interact with speakers, colleagues, sponsors & exhibitors during the live virtual sessions, but if you can’t make it – don’t worry! Sessions can be viewed at a time that fits best with your schedule (Note: Recorded sessions will be available a few days after the live virtual session).
What does it cost to attend the Virtual Regulatory Conference?
- Medtech Canada Member Rate: $525 (access code required – reach out to Katharine firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Non-Member Rate: $625
- Government Rate: $75 (access code required – reach out to Katharine email@example.com)