The Artificial Intelligence (AI) landscapes in Italy and Québec are certainly rich with potential synergies and opportunities for collaborations, technology transfers and research projects. After the success of the first edition of the Canada-Italy Business Forum on Artificial Intelligence, the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Canada (ICCC) strongly believes that this is the ideal time to bring together once again Canadian and Italian AI stakeholders, universities, research centers, SMEs, start-ups, and large companies, along with expert speakers and panelists during the second edition of the Business Forum which will be taking place from November 18th to 20th, in a digital format.
- Promote structured exchanges of information and know-how between policy makers from both countries;
- Encourage the development of partnerships and networks between applied research centers, facilitate technology transfer pathways and optimize the promotion of research results.
- Organize targeted business meetings
This second edition of the Canada-Italy Business Forum on AI will take place digitally over 3 half-days from November 18th to the 20th and will feature virtual events designed to best meet the needs of participants including:
- Web conferences
- Industry-specific digital workshops
- Virtual targeted meetings
The Contribution Of AI To The “New Normal”
Was COVID-19 an accelerator of innovation and new technological advancements? How can Big Data and AI facilitate and support: health care, public and private mobility, logistics and industry 4.0? How to develop new sustainable opportunities in a time of change? What are the opportunities for integration and exchange between the Italian and Canadian markets and innovation ecosystems?